Our beautiful colorful Earth……….
What is LOVE?
Time passes by, relationships have bloomed and so has Love. but then sometimes the relationship falls apart…So would you define that as Love or infatuation?… Some people would say yes, it was just infatuation. Some would say it was Love and some would say it was just a Love lesson to Learning a greater Love….So again, what is really the correct definition of LOVE ?
Well I think if we just step outside in Nature we can experience it, see it, feel it and learn theses answers to maybe, What Love is…. Just take a look around and you will see it, feel it…It’s everywhere… LOVE.
Where? right here out in Nature, its everywhere….Just stop and be still….. and take a deep breath…. When you look at the beautiful flower
- Weekly Photo Challenge: LOVE in Bloom (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love & Bricks (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (privatemixture.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (farawayinthesunshine.wordpress.com)
- Love – Weekly Photo Challenge (staceycovell.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love [Beauty Among Thorns] (justmyecho.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Love (largeself.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: LOVE (natureswalkphotography.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love is Unique (crankygiraffe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Beyond (ladylovelyblogger.wordpress.com)
I was so excited when my first red rose bud started to show. I thought it was never going to happen this year, but then finally, the rose bud popped out and bloomed into a beautiful rose. It was so worth the wait.
This is one of my beautiful gloriosa daisy from my flower garden. I just love these flowers, they make me smile every time I see them.
The purple flower is a Flowering Thistle.
My first picture’s for the Weekly Photo Challenge.
This was my first photo shoot of butterflies. I didn’t realize how difficult these little guys were to photograph….They are always moving from one flower to the next. They are never still for very long, It was a challenge to capture them, but very enjoyable…I think next I might try some bumblebees.